Texas Aquarium: Texas State Aquarium

Texas State Aquarium Secrets Revealed!

One of the best aquariums in the state of Texas is the Texas State Aquarium. I always bring my nieces who live very near the aquarium at Corpus Christi. The favorite exhibit of my nieces is the underwater viewing of the dolphins. They also liked the otters and the pool where they get to touch the stingrays. I was a bit hesitant to let them touch the stingrays but I was so proud because they aren’t afraid with the stingrays unlike the other boys who were just looking at them.

Triinity, Rain and Gabrielle had a blast watching the dolphin under water. There is a good show of dolphin at Sea World but we didn’t get to see them how they look when underwater. They looked really cute. We stayed there looking at the dolphins for more than 2 hours and they didn’t want to leave! I told them that there are many other exhibits and tanks that we can check.

Get these Texas Aquarium Coupons for your Next Visit To Texas State Aquarium!


We went to the area where there is a shallow pool and the kids can touch stingrays. My nieces became very excited with the stingrays. It was only a little after lunch time when they told me that we needed to come back here at aquarium in Texas state. The whole day is not enough for my nieces to check out and be in awe of all the fishes and underwater animals on display here.

Another kind of sea creature here are the sea otters. Sea otters are my favorite because they look at you as if they can understand you or if not want to communicate with you. They are so interactive, I want to keep them as pets! But I know that they are dwindling in numbers so I was very grateful because in this aquarium, I get to see them. I don’t mind visiting the aquarium as often as I can because I always get discounts on admission tickets.

If you are planning to buy admission tickets for Texas State Aquarium, you should definitely check out these Texas aquariums coupons. This is your best friend in saving especially if you are bringing along your kids or your nieces or your students, these coupons will be great help because it will give you very cheap tickets. Bring them to Texas aquarium now and let them have a fantastic day discovering and marveling on these cute sea animals!

Email me for more information. See you at the aquarium!

About Texas Aquariums Coupons Reviews

Demi is an oceanographer and researcher in Texas. When not working, she loves taking her little nieces to aquariums and show them the beauty of the marine life.

More Resources for Texas Aquariums

Check out these sites for more information and saving tips on vising aquariums in Texas state:

Official Website of Dallas World Aquarium

Official Website of San Antonio Zoo & Aquarium

Official Website of Sea World San Antonio

Official Website of Texas State Aquarium

COUPONS for Texas Aquariums

Texas Museum Coupons